Reports: Brown files grievance against Knicks
NEW YORK -- Former New York Knicks coach Larry Brown filed a grievance with the NBA against the team, saying New York owes him the remainder of his salary after firing him, according to published reports Thursday.
Brown, who says the Knicks should pay him $40 million, filed the grievance Wednesday, the New York Daily News and New York Post reported. The Knicks, who fired the coach after one season, claim they're not obligated to pay the full amount because Brown violated terms of his ...
Read full story
Larry Brown fired by Knicks
• Reports: Brown files grievance
• Wojnarowski: Still a mess
• Thomas has year to improve team
• Knicks: Brown violated MSG policy
• Sheridan: Isiah's problem now
• Broussard: Heat vs. Knicks again
• Vote: Good move for Knicks?
• Mailbag: Sound off!
• Bayless: Pity Knicks fans
• Brown timeline