No no-trade contract? No problem for The Answer
What they're saying on the Allen Iverson grapevine: The Answer has let it be known that he doesn't want to play in Charlotte.
What they're also saying in front office circles: Iverson's camp got word to Sacramento and Golden State that he's not in a rush to relocate to Northern California, either.
What I find myself saying whenever I hear such sentiments: Amazing, isn't it, how quickly some players scare teams off when pretty much none of them possess a no-trade clause?
The Bobcats, ...
Read full story
IVERSON DEALT TO DENVER
• A.I. tells Stephen A. he didn't demand trade
• Heat's Riley thinks A.I. will fit in Denver
• Sixers deal Iverson to Nuggets
• Melo mulls suspension appeal
• Fans, Carmelo welcome Iverson
• A.I. scoring East All-Star votes
• Iverson: New Beginnings
• A.I. tells his side of story
• Sixers discuss deal
• Karl looks forward to A.I.
• Barkley, Wilbon weigh in
• Karabell: Fantasy impact
• ESPN's Kiki, Sheridan react
• Stephen A.: Good trade
• Stephen A. Smith: Win-win trade
• Marc Stein shares details
• Dish: Denver VP Chapman
• Broussard: Good trade for both
• Legler: Philly native's take
• Kiki: Tried to get A.I.
• Sheridan: Melo effect
• Vote: Good deal?
• A look at Iverson's career
From the archive
• Simmons: Don't question The Answer