Oden working hard at rehab, eager for return to the paint
TUALATIN, Ore. -- You want a slice of Greg Oden?
He never disappoints. He didn't throughout his one year at Ohio State. And he didn't during a sitdown interview Thursday morning. OK, so he was a bit late, roughly 30 minutes, but that's fine. He was rehabbing his surgically repaired right knee in the pool.
During the interview, Oden was candid in discussing the reality of being out for his rookie season after having microfracture surgery earlier this month. And he continued to be ...
Read full story
Portland Trail Blazers rookie center Greg Oden, the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft, will miss the 2007-08 season after undergoing knee surgery.
News• Oden talks about his post-surgery rehab
• Oden's first season lost to knee surgery
Commentary• Katz: Oden driven to get in paint
• Stein: Bowie feels Oden's pain
• Simmons blog: Blazers don't deserve Bowie 2.0
• Adande: More misfortune in Portland
• Ford: Silver linings for Oden, Blazers, NBA
• Hollinger: Injury costs Blazers playoff shot
• Vandeweghe: Go slow with Oden, Portland
• TrueHoop: Grieving with Oden
• TrueHoop: Worst case scenario
• Fantasy spin: Who does it impact
• Vitale: Injury blow for Portland's Oden
• Broussard blog: Don't count Oden out yet
Audio• Bill Walton on Oden's situation
• Blazers' Pritchard: Oden was still right pick
• Ric Bucher reacts to injury
• Agent: He will be back