Sonics' practice facility still in question as team relocates
OKLAHOMA CITY -- When the New Orleans Hornets arrived in Oklahoma City weeks before the 2005-06 season, one of their first priorities was to find a place to practice.
It's also a major concern for the Seattle SuperSonics, who -- unlike the Hornets -- will be moving permanently to Oklahoma before the upcoming season. A taxpayer-funded practice facility is planned but won't be ready for at least 18 months, meaning the Sonics have to find somewhere to practice until then.
But where? ...
Read full story
Sonics Moving To Oklahoma City
After 41 years in Seattle, the Sonics are leaving. Following a settlement Wednesday, the team's ownership will move the team to Oklahoma City for the coming season. Story
News• Sonics still undecided on practice facilities
• Stern spells out timeline for potential NBA return
• Official document: Settlement details
Analysis• Munson: Q&A on Sonics' settlement with Seattle
• Adande: Move sends a bad message
• Moving vanguard: Others with going concerns
TrueHoop• Bennett not necessarily yielding all things Sonic
• Wrestling with the news
• A shot to the gut of Seattle fans
Page 2• Kevin Jackson: Your team could be next
• Caple: Faithless in Seattle
• Schoenfield: Lowest Seattle moments
Podcast• Broussard on the moving news
Video• Seattle mayor speaks
• Sonics owner on move
SportsNation• Moving issues in Sonics situation
• Who's next? Rank most likely to move