Source: Reynolds leaning toward return
Villanova junior Scottie Reynolds is "leaning toward'' returning to school for his final season, a source told ESPN.com.
A one-time Big East Rookie of the Year, Reynolds sealed the Wildcats' spot in the Final Four with his falling-down floater against Pittsburgh. He averaged 15.2 points per game this season.
Reynolds, who worked out for seven different teams, told The Philadelphia Inquirer last week that he was happy with the feedback he was receiving and was confident that he could play in the NBA.
"It's going to be a decision of, 'Do you want to do it this year or do you want to do it next year?'' Reynolds told the newspaper.
Underclassmen have until June 15 to withdraw their name from consideration for the NBA draft.
Dana O'Neil covers college basketball for ESPN.com.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lakers GM on Kobe: 'Don't think he's retiring'
- Heat's Wade shelved with strained hamstring
- Bulls' Gasol envisions 'emotional' night in L.A.
- Pelicans' Davis (groin) could play Friday
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Jansport Men's Villanova Wildcats Navy Tournament Basketball T-shirt