CHAD FORD'S BIG BOARD
|Skilled big man can really shoot the r ... More »|
|Fundamentally sound big man More »|
|Big, athletic PG attacks the rim More »|
|4||D'Angelo Russell||PG||Ohio State|
|Smooth, scoring combo guard More »|
|April 15 Update: Latvian big man Krist ... More »|
|Tough, athletic, defender More »|
|Super nimble shot swatter More »|
|Athletic wing scorer w/ major upside More »|
|Athletic big man w/ a jumper More »|
|Versatile forward w major upside More »|
- Chad Ford retweeted
NBA DRAFT TRACKER
NBA DRAFT INFORMATION
- Ohio State frosh Russell declares for NBA draft
- UNLV sophomore Wood to declare for draft
- Projected top-10 Latvian F Porzingis to declare
- Kentucky loses top seven scorers to NBA draft
- Arkansas' Qualls joins Portis, declares for draft
- UVa's Anderson to leave school for NBA draft
- Arizona's Ashley will take shot at NBA draft
- Arizona F Hollis-Jefferson declares for draft
- Hoyas' Smith-Rivera won't enter draft, will stay
- UCLA freshman Looney leaves early for draft
LOTTERY MOCK DRAFT
LOOK BACK AT PREVIOUS NBA DRAFTS
- Wiggins Is The One
- The Cavs made Andrew Wiggins the second Canadian-born player selected No. 1.
- 2014 draft coverage »
- Cleveland Shocks
- The Cavs selected Anthony Bennett with the No. 1 pick on a night full of surprises.
- 2013 draft coverage »
- Big Easy Choice
- Kentucky's Anthony Davis was the consensus No. 1 pick for the Hornets.
- 2012 draft coverage »
- Irving First
- The Cavaliers got their point man for the future in Duke guard Kyrie Irving.
- 2011 draft coverage »
- Wall's The One
- The Wizards went all-in with John Wall, selecting the Kentucky freshman No. 1.
- 2010 draft coverage »
- Griffin Goes Hollywood
- The Clippers opened a new era by picking Oklahoma's Blake Griffin No. 1 overall.
- 2009 draft coverage »
- Coming Home
- Chicago native Derrick Rose was selected with the first overall pick by the Bulls.
- 2008 draft coverage »
- Oden's The One
- Greg Oden and Kevin Durant went 1-2 in what could go down as the best draft ever.
- 2007 draft coverage »