LOOK BACK AT PREVIOUS NBA DRAFTS
- Towns Joins The Pack
- Karl-Anthony Towns was the first off the board to the Minnesota Timverwolves.
- 2015 draft coverage »
- Wiggins Is The One
- The Cavs made Andrew Wiggins the second Canadian-born player selected No. 1.
- 2014 draft coverage »
- Cleveland Shocks
- The Cavs selected Anthony Bennett with the No. 1 pick on a night full of surprises.
- 2013 draft coverage »
- Big Easy Choice
- Kentucky's Anthony Davis was the consensus No. 1 pick for the Hornets.
- 2012 draft coverage »
- Irving First
- The Cavaliers got their point man for the future in Duke guard Kyrie Irving.
- 2011 draft coverage »
- Wall's The One
- The Wizards went all-in with John Wall, selecting the Kentucky freshman No. 1.
- 2010 draft coverage »
NBA DRAFT TRACKER
CHAD FORD'S BIG BOARD
|Plays a bit like Magic Johnson More »|
|Athletic, shot-blocker with range More »|
|Skilled forward w/ size More »|
|Super strong, athletic wing More »|
|Super skinny but super skilled More »|
|Elite combo guard More »|
|Athletic, stretch big More »|
|Nov 13 Update: Based on talent, Dunn s ... More »|
|Nov 13 Update: Korkmaz is playing a su ... More »|
|Big man is a terror on the boards More »|