Four-time NBA champ and 14-year national team veteran Tony Parker hasn't lost a hint of motivation as he leads defending champion France in his final run at EuroBasket gold.
- Report: Davis has ankle surgery, out 2-3 months
- Clips' Rivers doesn't want to overuse Pierce
- Assistant convicted of stealing $2M from Arenas
- Lawson confident he's missing piece for Rockets
- Rockets' Howard detained for gun in carry-on
- It's official: J.R. Smith re-signs with Cavaliers
- Pelton: Shaq deal ultimately paid off for Lakers