Finley, Bradley still nursing injuries
DALLAS -- Injured Dallas Mavericks players Michael Finley and Shawn Bradley will miss the team's next two games, Mavericks officials announced Tuesday.
The two won't travel with the team to play in Boston or Minnesota, officials said.
Finley sprained his right big toe in the Mavericks' loss to the Clippers last week. He scored 38 points, a season-high for Dallas.
Finley is averaging 19.3 points over the last 14 games, nearly double what he averaged in the season's first seven games.
Bradley, a 7-foot-6 center, has been suffering from back spasms. The 10-year veteran plays just over 10 minutes per game for the Mavs.
Finley has missed the past two games. Bradley has missed one.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Thunder fire back to rout Lakers in rematch
- Dunleavy, Noah carry Bulls past Rockets
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
- Woodson: Jackson would only help Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Kids' Dallas Mavericks Primary Logo Royal Long Sleeve Shirt