MRI negative for Nuggets guard
DENVER -- An MRI on Tuesday was negative on Jon Barry's right shoulder, and the Denver Nuggets guard is listed as day-to-day.
Barry has a strained right rotator cuff and is questionable for Thursday's game in Portland.
Barry left Monday night's game against Memphis in the third quarter and did not return.
He missed 21 games after tearing the labrum in his right shoulder in December and was activated Jan. 30, but Nuggets trainer Jim Gillen said the latest injury was not related to the torn labrum.
The Nuggets medical staff feared Barry might have torn his rotator cuff, which would have ended his season.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
- Paul: Sitting out possible if Sterling remains
- Cavs still out front in Love talks, sources say
- Harden's 'cornerstones' belief miffs Parsons
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Denver Nuggets Basketball Mat