Both procedures described as 'routine'
The Clippers said that the surgeries were done on Wednesday. Doctors described the surgeries as minor and routine.
Brand, who averaged 20 points and 10.4 rebounds last season, is expected to be back at full strength within a month.
He missed 13 games early last season because of a broken foot.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- 76ers lose 17th straight at hands of Knicks
- Heat seal playoff spot behind Wade, LeBron
- Griffin pours in 37 as Clips take 8th in row
- Source: 'Looks like' Phil will take Knicks' job
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Los Angeles Clippers 3-Stripe Red Track Jacket
ESPN.COM PARTNER: NBA.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index