Guard will have surgery Monday
Arroyo, acquired from Utah on Jan. 21, was accidentally hit in the face by New York's Trevor Ariza. He will undergo surgery on Monday. Arroyo is expected to wear a protective mask when he returns.
He is considered doubtful for Detroit's games on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
- Sources: Nets to sign Collins for rest of season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Detroit Pistons Navy Sheen Wristlet