Brown having post-surgery complications
Detroit Pistons coach Larry Brown isn't ready to return to the sidelines for the first time since his March 14 surgery.
Brown addressed the team on Saturday but went home afterwards, missing his eighth straight game.
"Not for a while," is what Brown told The Detroit News when asked when he might coach again.
Brown told the Pistons he was still having post-surgery complications and needed extra time to make sure he was fit to coach.
Gar Heard, who is leading the team in Brown's absence, has guided the Pistons to a 5-3 record.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Nets officially sign Collins for rest of season
- Sources: Phil signs on as Knicks president
- Nuggets hand Heat 5th loss in last 6 games
- 76ers drop 19th straight, on cusp of record
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Kids' Detroit Pistons Primary Logo Royal Long Sleeve Shirt