Washington guard expected to go pro
Washington guard Nate Robinson is expected to declare that he's entering the NBA draft.
He'll hold a press conference Monday and could announce his decision then, The Seattle Times reported.
The junior averaged 16.4 points and 4.5 assists this season for the Huskies, who lost 93-74 to Louisville in the regional semifinal of the NCAA Tournament.
After that game, he hinted at turning pro.
"I have a family," he said. "It's time to provide for my family."
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron in Vegas with Wade; no decision yet
- Phil hasn't heard from Melo, still confident
- Judge recesses Sterling case for two weeks
- Parsons signs $45M offer sheet with Mavs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Washington Huskies Purple Full-Zip Game Jacket