Clippers' Livingston sidelined up to a month
A second MRI exam of Livingston's back recently revealed continued irritation in the injured area. On Monday, Livingston, 20, is scheduled to undergo further tests with back specialist Dr. William Dillin to determine the extent of the injury.
No matter what the recent tests reveal, the Clippers feel Livingston's best-case scenario would be to be sidelined for another two weeks.
The 6-foot-7-inch, 182-pound Livingston averaged 7.4 points, 5.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds as a rookie but missed 52 games due to a knee injury. He returned late in the season and won Rookie of the Month honors for April.
Information from SportsTicker was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Highland Mint Los Angeles Clippers Staples Center Signature Stadium Photo