Clippers' Livingston sidelined up to a month
A second MRI exam of Livingston's back recently revealed continued irritation in the injured area. On Monday, Livingston, 20, is scheduled to undergo further tests with back specialist Dr. William Dillin to determine the extent of the injury.
No matter what the recent tests reveal, the Clippers feel Livingston's best-case scenario would be to be sidelined for another two weeks.
The 6-foot-7-inch, 182-pound Livingston averaged 7.4 points, 5.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds as a rookie but missed 52 games due to a knee injury. He returned late in the season and won Rookie of the Month honors for April.
Information from SportsTicker was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers must play D
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Los Angeles Clippers Red Pullover Hoodie