Bogut reportedly to start for Bucks at Philly
Rookie Andrew Bogut is expected to start for Milwaukee on Tuesday night when the Bucks visit Philadelphia.
The 7-foot Australian who played at the University of Utah likely will start at forward in place of Joe Smith, who is out with an injured knee, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported on its Web site.
"We probably will start Andrew," Bucks coach Terry Stotts told the Journal-Sentinel on Monday. "There's a possibility of starting Toni [Kukoc]."
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Milwaukee Bucks CLIMALITE Practice Green T-Shirt