Bobcats' Wallace doubtful for Wednesday's game
Wallace, averaging 16.5 points, hit his head on a drive to the basket in the second quarter of Charlotte's 95-91 overtime loss Monday against Utah. He did not play in the second half and missed practice Tuesday.
Coach Bernie Bickerstaff said the team will be cautious with Wallace, who missed four games last December with a concussion.
"It's completely up to the doctors," Bickerstaff said. "I talked with him early this morning and he's just very sore."
But Bickerstaff said guard Kareem Rush, who aggravated a thumb injury against the Jazz, is doubtful.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- Clips CEO: Doc wants out if Sterling stays
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- Sterling sues NBA, wife, others for damages
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Charlotte Bobcats 14'' Neon Clock