Bobcats' Wallace out with fractured wrist
Wallace is expected to be sidelined at least a week.
"I felt like I came into this season so prepared and so ready to go," he said. "Then, to have a setback like this is tough for any player, [let] alone for the type of year I was having. It's a minor setback. Hopefully I can bounce back pretty good."
Wallace is averaging 16.2 points a game. Keith Bogans started in his place.
Also, the Bobcats were without guard Jumaine Jones, who returned to Los Angeles to be with his pregnant wife after she went into labor a month early.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Thunder take 8th in row; home mark at 13-0
- Sources: Rockets can't make Asik deal now
- LeBron atop newest list of NBA jersey sales
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Kids' Charlotte Bobcats Primary Logo Navy Long Sleeve Shirt