Rebraca out indefinitely with irregular heartbeat
The diagnosis was made following the Clippers' 103-100 victory over the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night. Rebraca was admitted to Centinela Hospital Medical Center in nearby Inglewood, where he was undergoing further tests Thursday.
Rebraca has played in 10 of the Clippers' 11 games and is averaging 4.7 points and 2.5 rebounds in 14.3 minutes. He had four points and a rebound in 10 minutes Wednesday night.
The Pacific Division-leading Clippers (9-2) play at Denver against the Northwest Division-leading Nuggets (7-6) on Friday night.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
- Lakers greats hail 'right guy' Scott as coach
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Los Angeles Clippers Pre-Game Royal Pants