No timetable for Rebraca's return after positive tests
Clippers backup center Zeljko Rebraca, who has been sidelined because of an irregular heartbeat, received good news after undergoing several tests, including a normal EKG reading, the Los Angeles Times reported.
The news "was as good as it could be," coach Mike Dunleavy told the paper. "There may be some more tests they have to run, or whatever, but so far it seems like everything is progressing."
The team will still be cautious with Rebraca's recovery and return, Dunleavy said. No timetable has been established for activating him.
"I guess after the next couple of days the doctors will tell me something," Dunleavy told the paper. "When he's ready to play they will let me know."
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Heat post season-high 122 in rout of Kings
- Pacers crush Rockets to snap 2-game slide
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Pacers get Granger back, but Rockets lose Lin
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Women's Los Angeles Clippers Gametime Red T-Shirt