Magic's Hill out 7-10 days with abdominal injury
Hill missed the first 19 games of the season after sports hernia surgery. He sat out five of the last seven games with abdominal pain. He traveled to Philadelphia on Tuesday to be evaluated.
"He just has a lot of pain in that abdominal area, and we're just trying to get to the bottom of it," coach Brian Hill said.
He scored 18 points in Sunday's loss at Sacramento, but was in visible pain after the game.
Hill had his best season with the Magic last year, finally healed from an ankle injury that kept him off the court most of the previous four seasons. He averaged 19.7 points, shot a career-best 50 percent and was an All-Star for the sixth time.
He averaged 16.8 points in 11 games this season.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- Clips CEO: Doc desires exit if Sterling stays
- Bulls officially sign Brooks to boost bench
- Nets sign Bogdanovic to three-year contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Orlando Magic Padded Swivel Bar Stool with Back