Clippers center returning from irregular heartbeat
He began practicing two weeks ago and is expected to be in the lineup sometime next week, the team said.
Rebraca was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat after a game against Toronto on Nov. 23. He underwent a procedure Nov. 30 to help prevent a recurrence of irregular heartbeat symptoms.
He had the same procedure in August 2003 after missing 50 games with the Detroit Pistons during the 2002-03 season.
Rebraca is averaging 4.6 points and 2.4 rebounds in 13 games this season.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: 'Looks like' Phil will take Knicks' job
- Cavs' Bennett out 3 weeks with knee injury
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Lawmaker's 'NBA and crime' tweet draws ire
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Los Angeles Clippers Pre-Game Royal T-Shirt
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index