Clippers center returning from irregular heartbeat
He began practicing two weeks ago and is expected to be in the lineup sometime next week, the team said.
Rebraca was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat after a game against Toronto on Nov. 23. He underwent a procedure Nov. 30 to help prevent a recurrence of irregular heartbeat symptoms.
He had the same procedure in August 2003 after missing 50 games with the Detroit Pistons during the 2002-03 season.
Rebraca is averaging 4.6 points and 2.4 rebounds in 13 games this season.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Kids' Los Angeles Clippers Primary Logo Red T-Shirt