Williams to miss two weeks with ankle sprain
MILWAUKEE -- Bucks guard Mo Williams is expected to miss two weeks with a sprained left ankle.
Williams was injured during Friday night's 108-87 win over the Toronto Raptors.
"It looked worse than it was," Milwaukee spokesman Dan Smyczek said. "But two weeks is better than six to eight."
Williams, a super sub averaging 14.7 points per game, fell awkwardly on his left ankle after landing on a Raptors player with 2:53 left in the fourth quarter. He was carried off the court by teammates Andrew Bogut and Jamaal Magloire.
Williams didn't comment after the game, but was on crutches in the locker room.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
- Lakers greats hail 'right guy' Scott as coach
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Milwaukee Bucks Pub Table