Karl's son to undergo more cancer treatment
DENVER -- Denver Nuggets coach George Karl told The Associated Press Tuesday that his son, Coby Karl, a junior guard at Boise State, is undergoing a new round of radiation for thyroid cancer.
George Karl spoke in Denver a day after his team was eliminated by the Los Angeles Clippers in the first round of the NBA playoffs.
The Nuggets coach underwent treatment for prostate cancer before this season.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Heat erase 2nd-half deficit, take down Pacers
- Sources: Lakers no longer shopping Gasol
- Wolves cool Blazers behind Love's big night
- Clips overwhelm Pelicans in Davis' return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Denver Nuggets Kenneth Faried Replica Revolution 30 Yellow Basketball Jersey