House signs one-year deal with Nets
Mark Bartelstein, House's agent, told ESPN.com it's a one-year deal for $1.5 million.
House, joining his seventh NBA team, shot 42 percent from the field and nearly 39 percent from 3-point range.
"He is a proven veteran who will enhance our scoring off the bench," Nets president Rod Thorn said.
House, an Arizona State product, has averaged 7.3 points and 1.7 assists in six seasons. He also played with Miami, the Los Angeles Clippers, Charlotte, Milwaukee and Sacramento.
Information from The Associated Press is included in this report
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rose late scratch for Team USA's exhibition
- Team USA reserves get shot in rout of D.R.
- Silver: Risks indeed high in international play
- Sources: Durant offer by UA at least $265M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Adidas Youth Brooklyn Nets Gametime Shooter Black T-shirt