Coming off career season, Jones signs with Suns
The seven-year NBA veteran is a career 35 percent shooter from 3-point range, making a career-high 115 last season.
Jones has played with Philadelphia, Cleveland, Boston, the Lakers and Charlotte since being drafted out of the University of Georgia, where he played two seasons. He was drafted by Atlanta with the 27th overall pick in 1999, then had his draft rights traded to Philadelphia.
He has a career average of 7.3 points and 4.3 rebounds per game.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lopez has broken bone in foot, out for Nets
- Thunder tame Spurs, take home 9th in row
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Buzzworthy: Charlotte unveils Hornets logo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Spalding Phoenix Suns Team Logo Mini Basketball