Bucks' Simmons out at least a month with heel injury
Simmons was injured at practice Monday. He averaged 13.4 points and 4.4 rebounds last season after signing with the Bucks as a free agent before last season.
It is the second significant injury for a Bucks starter in a week. Center Andrew Bogut sprained his lower left leg in a scrimmage last Saturday and will miss up to eight weeks.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Gilbert letter still issue for LeBron
- LeBron mum, flies back to Miami with Wade
- Cavs owner on Irving deal: Big piece of plan
- Phil hasn't heard from Melo, still confident
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Milwaukee Bucks 14'' Neon Clock