Second stint with Clippers cut short, Murray waived
Selected seventh overall by the Clippers in 1994, Murray played his first five seasons with the Clippers. The veteran guard spent last season as a reserve with New Jersey, where he averaged 3.4 points and 2.3 rebounds in 57 games.
Murray, 33, also has played with Cleveland and Toronto. He has career averages of 11.3 points and 2.9 rebounds in 736 games.
In four preseason games, Murray averaged 4.5 points and 3.5 rebounds.
The 19th overall pick by Utah in 2002, Humphrey was out of the league last season. The 6-8 forward has averaged 2.3 points and 2.2 rebounds in 85 career games with Memphis and Orlando.
Humphrey appeared in five preseason games, averaging 2.3 points and 1.0 rebounds.
Williams, who signed with the Clippers on September 29, averaged 5.8 points and 1.0 rebounds in four preseason games.
Robinson also signed with the Clippers on September 29. The guard averaged 4.3 points and 1.7 assists in three preseason games.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Thunder take 8th in row; home mark at 13-0
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Short-handed Spurs slip past Curry, Warriors
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's LA Clippers Chris Paul Replica Revolution 30 White Basketball Jersey