Cavs center Ilgauskas to miss third straight game
CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers center Zydrunas Ilgauskas will miss his third straight game on Wednesday to tend to family health matters.
The team said Ilgauskas did not travel to Toronto, where Cleveland will play its first game after the All-Star break against the Raptors. Ilgauskas also missed games last week at Utah and the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Cavaliers said guard Damon Jones has strep throat and didn't practice on Tuesday. He's listed as questionable against the Raptors.
Rookie guard Daniel Gibson is probable after sitting out last week's win over the Lakers with a sprained toe.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.