Patterson accused of failing to register as sex offender
A warrant was issued after authorities filed the complaint in Hamilton County Municipal Court. Failing to register is a misdemeanor.
Patterson, an eight-year pro, averaged 14.7 points and 5.4 rebounds for the Bucks this season. He played at the University of Cincinnati and moved into a home in suburban Indian Hill last year, the court complaint said.
In 2001, when Patterson played for the Portland Trail Blazers, he pleaded guilty in Washington state to an attempted rape charge and was required to register as a sex offender. He was suspended by the NBA for five games.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Sources: Nets' Lopez (foot) done for season
- Randolph, Griz fend off Knicks to end slide
- Bulls' Deng, Butler ruled out against Cavaliers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Milwaukee Bucks Court Runner