Big man Pollard adds size, depth to Celts' bench
Multiple media outlets in Boston reported that the team has agreed to a deal with veteran big man Scot Pollard on a one-year contract. The Boston Globe reports that he will receive the veteran minimum of approximately $1.2 million.
Pollard went to the NBA Finals last season with the Cavaliers, his only season in Cleveland and the 10th of his career. He was drafted by the Pistons in 1997 but spent the bulk of his career with the Kings and Pacers, averaging 4.5 points and 4.8 rebounds per game.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lopez has broken bone in foot, out for Nets
- Thunder tame Spurs, take home 9th in row
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Buzzworthy: Charlotte unveils Hornets logo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Boston Celtics Basic Green Flex Hat