Reed arrested, charged with marijuana possession
Reed was arrested Tuesday night in Jackson. He posted $500 bond early Wednesday and was released from the Hinds County jail, said Capt. Ken Magee of the Hinds County Sheriff's Department.
Reed was charged with misdemeanor possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, which carries a fine from $100 to $250. No date has been set for his appearance in Hinds County court.
Reed, who played at Mississippi, averaged 2.6 points and 1.1 rebounds in 41 games last season for the Timberwolves.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Houston Rockets "The Go To" Red T-Shirt