Bargnani practices, could play against Hawks
"The knee is getting better every day,'' Bargnani said after Monday's practice. "Today I practiced normally and it was feeling good. I can try to play, we'll see [Tuesday].''
Bargnani is averaging 11.9 points and 4.5 rebounds this season.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Toronto Raptors Red Sheen Tote