Duncan rejoins starting lineup vs. Nuggets, but Parker doesn't play
Duncan sprained his right ankle on Dec. 2 against Portland.
In the games Duncan missed, the Spurs went 2-2.
Duncan scored eight points and had five rebounds in 20 minutes of action Saturday in the Spurs' 102-91 win over the Nuggets.
Also, the Spurs' Tony Parker was on the inactive list. Parker, who has a sprained left ankle, missed the team's game with the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday night.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Heat erase 2nd-half deficit, take down Pacers
- Sources: Lakers no longer shopping Gasol
- Clips overwhelm Pelicans in Davis' return
- Knicks outlast NBA-worst Bucks in double OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's San Antonio Spurs Tim Duncan #21 Gametime Grey T-Shirt