Marbury rejoins Knicks; Pacers' O'Neal plays after slight concussion
Marbury missed four straight and five of the last seven games following the Dec. 2 death of his father, Donald. He returned to practice Sunday but didn't reclaim his starting spot. Fred Jones remained in the lineup along with Jamal Crawford.
Marbury lost weight during his week away, and coach Isiah Thomas said he didn't know what he could expect from his point guard.
O'Neal left Indiana's 106-103 victory at Miami on Saturday with what was originally called a sore neck. It turned out to be a concussion, but he was examined multiple times Monday and cleared to play.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe, Magic challenge Lakers' management
- Nets withstand Heat in another 1-point win
- Aldridge hurts back in fall; X-rays negative
- Griffin, Clips dump Warriors; streak hits 9
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Indiana Pacers Navy Travel Pants