Randolph misses second straight game with bruised right foot
Randolph was hurt Friday in a loss in Atlanta and sat out the next night in a loss at Orlando. He had an MRI exam Monday that revealed the bruise.
The Knicks listed Randolph as day-to-day.
Randolph is averaging 17.5 points and a team-high 10.2 rebounds in his first season with the Knicks. Malik Rose made his second start of the season in his place.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- MJ's 'flu game' shoes shatter auction record
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Melo: Woodson 'can't worry about' status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Woodson fires back" name="Hanging On">
- adidas Men's New York Knicks Amar'e Stoudemire #1 Royal Gametime T-Shirt