Minor injuries sideline Bucks' guard Williams, rookie Yi
Both were listed as day-to-day, Williams with an abdominal strain and Yi with a sprained his left ankle.
Williams, who has missed four games with various injuries this season, is the Bucks' second-leading scorer at 17.8 points per game. He also is averaging a team-high 6.3 assists and 1.25 steals. Yi is averaging 8.9 points.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
- Paul: Sitting out possible if Sterling remains
- Cavs still out front in Love talks, sources say
- Harden's 'cornerstones' belief miffs Parsons
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Milwaukee Bucks Court Sign