Livingston's surgically repaired left knee improving
LOS ANGELES -- Clippers guard Shaun Livingston's surgically repaired left knee is improving and he will be allowed to pick up the intensity of his on-court workouts.
The Clippers said Livingston was examined Monday by Dr. James Andrews of the Alabama Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center in Birmingham, Ala., and while Livingston still has some tendinitis in his knee, he will continue to maintain strength work and progress with his workouts.
Livingston hasn't played since injuring his knee in the first quarter of a game between the Clippers and Charlotte Bobcats on Feb. 26, 2007.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Thunder handle Grizzlies to win at home
- Well off pace: Hawks hammer No. 1 Indiana
- Warriors sink Clippers for Game 1 road win
- Nets claim opener as D-Will has 24
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Los Angeles Clippers Blake Griffin #32 Game Time Royal T-Shirt