Miller hospitalized with complications related to diabetes
SALT LAKE CITY -- Utah Jazz owner Larry Miller has been hospitalized with health complications related to diabetes.
Jazz spokeswoman Linda Luchetti said doctors expect Miller to make a full recovery but as of Monday had set no timetable for his release.
She said she doesn't know when Miller was admitted to the hospital or which hospital he is in.
Luchetti says she spoke to Miller on the phone and "he's not skipped a beat."
In addition to the Jazz, Miller owns a string of auto dealerships, a land development company and the Salt Lake Bees, a minor-league baseball team.
Miller bought the Jazz outright during the 1986-87 NBA season.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Utah Jazz climalite All NBA Navy Long Sleeve Shirt