Miles suspended for violating terms of anti-drug program
Miles' suspension will begin with the first game of the 2008-09 regular season for which he is eligible and physically able to play. Miles has missed the past two NBA seasons because of knee injuries. He has averaged 10.6 points and 5.2 rebounds in his career.
The 26-year-old was selected third overall by the Los Angeles Clippers in the 2000 draft.
He signed with the Celtics last month.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe, Magic challenge Lakers' management
- Nets withstand Heat in another 1-point win
- Aldridge hurts back in fall; X-rays negative
- Griffin, Clips dump Warriors; streak hits 9
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Boston Celtics Cuffed Pom Knit Hat