Report: Ellis was injured in mo-ped accident, not playing hoop
Updated: September 25, 2008, 12:37 PM ETESPN.com news services
Golden State Warriors guard Monta Ellis' ankle injury was the result of a mo-ped accident and did not occur while he was playing pickup basketball, the San Francisco Chronicle reported, citing sources close to the team.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Williams, Pierce hope to return vs. Celtics
- Sources: Clips close in on ex-Spur Jackson
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Golden State Warriors Center Hoop Gold T-Shirt