Oden rolls right ankle in practice but Blazers say he's OK
"He's fine," Trail Blazers coach Nate McMillan said Wednesday. "Everybody, he's fine. He's OK."
Oden, who missed all of his rookie season because of knee surgery, was injured Tuesday during a drill while pushing fellow center Joel Przybilla for rebounding position.
After walking with a slight limp, he finished practice by riding a stationary bike.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- Sources: Sterling, Ballmer have 'friendly' talk
- Carter: LeBron wasn't pushed to Cavaliers
- Suns president expects PG Bledsoe to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Portland Trail Blazers Cue Rack