Pistons' Stuckey to rejoin team after experiencing dizziness
Stuckey remained in Detroit after experiencing the symptoms in Sunday's loss to Boston. After undergoing tests on Tuesday, Stuckey was cleared to return and was scheduled to fly to the Bay Area on Wednesday.
Depending on when Stuckey arrives, he could practice Wednesday and play Thursday against Golden State, coach Michael Curry said.
"He was upbeat," Curry said before playing the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday in the first game of the road trip. "He was looking forward to getting out here. We'll see him in the morning."
After Thursday's game against the Warriors, the Pistons play Friday night against the Los Angeles Lakers and Sunday night against Phoenix.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo ahead of matchup vs. Bulls: No what-ifs
- Kings owner: Coach must be 'jazz director'
- Bulls' Noah says he'll return to face Knicks
- Spurs to be without Parker, Leonard vs. Griz
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Warriors' Run Ends At 16
- In a battle of the NBA's best, Memphis put an end to Golden State's franchise-best win streak.