McGrady practices after aggravating knee; Battier back on court
He was going to have an MRI on the knee, but decided with team officials that the test was unnecessary and practiced instead.
The Rockets play Dallas on Wednesday and Artest and Yao said they would be ready by game time.
Battier has been bothered with inflammation in his left foot for months after offseason surgery. He said Tuesday that he needs a few more full practices before he's ready to play in a game.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Warriors edge Blazers on Thompson's late 3
- Davis' 40 points, 21 boards power Pelicans
- Clips down Cavs for 11th straight
- Allen gets hot late, leads Heat over Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Houston Rockets 16 oz Logo Tumbler