Herrmann released from hospital after suffering concussion
Herrmann took an elbow to the jaw during the fourth quarter, and spent Thursday night at the hospital for observation. He is listed as day-to-day. The Celtics won 98-80.
He is averaging 4.5 points and 2 rebounds in 10 games this season.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lopez has broken bone in foot, out for Nets
- Thunder tame Spurs, take home 9th in row
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Buzzworthy: Charlotte unveils Hornets logo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Detroit Pistons Authentic Practice Royal Adjustable Hat