Suns release backup guard Brown
Brown appeared in two games for Phoenix and averaged 2.5 points and 1.5 assists. Brown was signed by the Suns on Dec. 24 after appearing in 17 games with the Washington Wizards to begin the season.
After a successful career at Illinois, Brown was drafted by Utah in the second round in 2006. He appeared in 49 regular-season games as a rookie for the Jazz. He played the 2007-08 season with a team in Turkey.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Report: Allen leaning toward joining Cavaliers
- Bulls' original $33M Jordan contract on block
- Felton pleads guilty in gun case, spared jail
- Shelly Sterling seeks appeal-proof ruling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Phoenix Suns Purple Sheen Wristlet