Ariza's return from concussion unclear
Ariza left late in the second quarter of the Lakers' 117-110 double-overtime loss Tuesday night and did not return.
He will see a doctor on Thursday, and the team will decide then whether Ariza will travel with the Lakers on a six-game road trip that begins Friday night at Minnesota, team spokesman John Black said Wednesday.
Ariza, a 6-foot-8 forward, is averaging 9.0 points and 4.8 rebounds in 44 games this season.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron atop newest list of NBA jersey sales
- Heat erase 2nd-half deficit, take down Pacers
- Sources: Lakers no longer shopping Gasol
- C's, 76ers at forefront on Asik deadline day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's L.A. Lakers Kobe Bryant Swingman Revolution 30 Gold Basketball Jersey