Ariza's return from concussion unclear
Ariza left late in the second quarter of the Lakers' 117-110 double-overtime loss Tuesday night and did not return.
He will see a doctor on Thursday, and the team will decide then whether Ariza will travel with the Lakers on a six-game road trip that begins Friday night at Minnesota, team spokesman John Black said Wednesday.
Ariza, a 6-foot-8 forward, is averaging 9.0 points and 4.8 rebounds in 44 games this season.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rose, Gasol back in lineup for Bulls vs. Jazz
- Taylor apologizes, will not appeal NBA ban
- LeBron on start: 'I got to do a better job'
- Pelicans' Gordon (shoulder) out indefinitely
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Exploring 'Black Planet'
- David Shields, author of "Black Planet," talks about the film version.