Ariza's return from concussion unclear
Ariza left late in the second quarter of the Lakers' 117-110 double-overtime loss Tuesday night and did not return.
He will see a doctor on Thursday, and the team will decide then whether Ariza will travel with the Lakers on a six-game road trip that begins Friday night at Minnesota, team spokesman John Black said Wednesday.
Ariza, a 6-foot-8 forward, is averaging 9.0 points and 4.8 rebounds in 44 games this season.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant #24 White Gametime T-Shirt