Knee problem sidelines Dunleavy
The team says it told Dunleavy on Friday to get other medical options, after which a treatment decision will be made.
Dunleavy missed the first 34 games of the season because of problems with the knee. He then averaged 15.1 points as he played 18 games but has missed four games since Feb. 8.
The Pacers also are without All-Star forward Danny Granger, who might miss up to three weeks with a partial tendon tear in the sole of his right foot.
The Pacers play Friday night at Minnesota.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Phil signs on as Knicks president
- Nuggets hand Heat 5th loss in last 6 games
- 76ers drop 19th straight, on cusp of record
- Clips lean on defense to stretch streak to 10
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Indiana Pacers Basketball Mat