Knee problem sidelines Dunleavy
The team says it told Dunleavy on Friday to get other medical options, after which a treatment decision will be made.
Dunleavy missed the first 34 games of the season because of problems with the knee. He then averaged 15.1 points as he played 18 games but has missed four games since Feb. 8.
The Pacers also are without All-Star forward Danny Granger, who might miss up to three weeks with a partial tendon tear in the sole of his right foot.
The Pacers play Friday night at Minnesota.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.