Knicks' Robinson (ankle) out vs. Hawks
NEW YORK -- Nate Robinson missed New York's game against Atlanta on Wednesday night because of a sprained left ankle, leaving the Knicks without their top reserve.
Robinson was hurt Saturday during the second half of the Knicks' loss at Miami and hasn't practiced since. He scored 29 points, despite just five after halftime, and is averaging 27.4 since the All-Star break.
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said Robinson told him he was having trouble going to his left because of the injury.
Jared Jeffries (bruised left knee) also was sidelined for the Knicks.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Sources: Lakers bring in Beasley for workout
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Women's New York Knicks Royal Scoop Neck Tank